Sunday, November 12, 2006

a note to the readers of this blog

First of all, I want to THANK each and every one of you for all the wonderful feedback you leave me on this site. I am overwhelmed and grateful to read each and every one (and perpetually surprised that anyone cares about anything I have to say!!).

Next, I want to apologize to anyone who had in the past asked me a question via this forum that I have not answered either in the comments section or in a post. I had an absolutely frantic month of October (September was no cake-walk either, but paled in comparison to the following month!), and I just didn't have time to keep up with stuff like that. The previous months I'll just blame on being new to the whole blogging game and not really knowing what to do about responding.

In any case, I'm making you all a vow -- if you ask me a question in the comments section, I WILL answer it, either in the comments section, or possibly in a post in the following day or two. Sometimes you guys remind me of something that I MEANT to write about, but drifted off in a new direction too quickly, so if it's something that needs more than a paragraph or two to answer, I'll probably do it in a post.

I'd also encourage any of you that have asked me questions previously that went unanswer, to go ahead and ask again. This time I promise I'll answer! Its too tedious of a task for me to go back searching the archives for questions I left unaddressed, but I never intended not to answer them -- time just got away from me.

Thanks again, everyone, and keep on learning about RDI!! It's completely changes our lives and Jacob's future, I know it can do that for your family too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home