Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I'm back!

Hooray, I'm back! (And look, Jacob's celebrating that fact in this recent photo of him!) Two months of chaos are winding down, and I'm now committed (or should be committed somewhere....) to writing here every night this month thanks to my participation in the November Blog writing thingy. (NaBloPoMo) So you all will be just SICK of me by the time this month is over!

And now that I've given myself a huge build-up, I really don't have much to say! I need to go back and read and see where I actually was in my story of Jacob's Life Accoring To His Mother so that I'm not repeating myself unneccessarily. So tonight's blogging adventure will be consumed by the reading of my last dozen posts to get myself caught up on how much I've caught you all up on.

However, I will gleefully report that since we last "spoke" Jacob has officially mastered Stage 5 and moved on to Stage 6 of RDI. What the heck is an RDI Stage you ask yourself? (Since I'm pretty sure I've not mentioned stages yet, or at least not given enough information for anyone to make heads nor tails of them.) Ah, that will no doubt be the topic of tomorrow night's blog. So stay tuned.... Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!! wow that is very exciting
Bea

 
At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIPEEEE! hooray for you being back and super hooray to jacob!! the birthday boy star!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home