Friday, October 06, 2006

where did she go?

You know, that nice girl that was writing about autism and RDI and her adorable son?

I'm here! But I'm swamped! Problems at work (an occassional part time job that has suddenly been launched into something a lot less occassional) combined with the usual business of living on a farm this time of year, wrapped up in a double case of chicken pox (my kids, not me, thank goodness!), have thwarted my efforts to sit down to the computer for more than a breif glimpse of my email every once in a while. Add to that an obsession with our new homeschooling curriculum ( http://www.enkieducation.org ), which I will write about on my other blog (which has been ignored even more significantly than this one!) at some point(and probably here too, as it's so nicely compatible with RDI), continuing my obsession about OT and Sensory Integration Therapy, and actually DOING homeschooling and SIT and raising my kids, I'm lucky I'm finding time to breath at the moment.

But I'll get back to blogging, I promise! The winter -- the long, cold, snowy, icy winter -- is coming, and I'll be posting so often that you'll have trouble keeping up with me.

Thanks so much to those of you who have sent messages of support -- it's surprisingly nice to know I'm missed!

6 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger Cecily said...

glad to have you back.

 
At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes! glad to see you again! worry not. we will all be here, waiting patiently for those cold, snowy days.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Karianna said...

Chicken pox! Argh!

Certainly sounds as though you have lots to think about, deal with, and so forth, but I'll be waiting for updates! :)

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do miss your posts and learning about rdi from such a wonderful mom. Best of luck through these busy times and I look forward to hearing all about everything!!!

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I homeschool, too, and I've heard lots about this curriculum. I'd like to read about it in your other blog. what is the address for your homeschooling blog? Thanks!

By the way, I've printed out this blog and shared it with many others who I want to understand RDI better. Your blog is more helpful than any other literature out there!!! Keep it up!! Can't wait for November!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

I knew I recognized your profile picture. I've come across your blog in the past (somehow). Anyway, my son has Autism. Or maybe it's Asperger's. Or maybe it's PDD. Or maybe nobody has a f***ing clue. Just that he has issues, and we're trying to sort them out.

sorry, my frustration got the best of me. What I meant to say is that I'm happy to have reconnected with you, and I'll be back to read some more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home