Friday, December 01, 2006

November posting -- we made it!

It suddenly occured to me this morning that today is December 1 -- I made it through the November Blogging month, posting every day!! With my busy fall/holiday/work schedule, it was difficult finding the time to post each and every day, but now that I've done it, I feel a small sense of pride in the accomlishment!

And you know what? I've still got a lot to say. And I mean a LOT. I keep jotting down post topics as I'm continuing with the back-story of our journey into Autism remediation. I should be able to keep you folks that are reading this thing busy for the entire winter! And then some.

Thanks for sticking with me through November! I'll try to keep finding time to post regularly -- now that I'm on a roll, I may as well keep going....

3 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Oh good. I'm so glad because reading your blog has really been inspiring to me as we prepare to start our own RDI program. I don't post a lot of comments but I have read every day of November. Glad to hear that December won't slow you down :-)

 
At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog, please don't leave us hagging. lol

 
At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooray! congratulations for posting every day of november! and keep it coming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home